State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the SBI PO main examination results 2018. Candidates can check their results on the official website – sbi.co.in/careers.
The SBI PO exam was conducted on August 4 for the recruitment of probationary officers in the bank across the country. Candidates who have qualified this exam will be provided additional details regarding the group exercise and interview through SMS or an e-mail.
The examination is held in three phases – Preliminary, Main, and Interview. Aspirants first have to qualify for the preliminary round and then they can further proceed for the main exam.
SBI PO Mains Results 2018: How to Check
Step 1: Log on to the official website mentioned above
Step 2: Under ‘latest announcements’, click on the link for result
Step 3: A PDF file will get open displaying the roll numbers of the selected candidates
Step 4: Download the same and take a printout for future purposes
- SBI Mains Exam Date – August 4, 2018
- Call letter download – July 20, 2018
- Declaration of Mains Result – August 20, 2018
- Call Letter Download Date for Interview – September 1, 2018
- Group Exercise and Interview Date – September 24 to October 12, 2018
- Declaration of Final result – November 1, 2018
There are around 2000 vacancies of the probationary officer to be filled in the State Bank of India.
We wish all the luck to the aspirants and hoping that all your dreams come before you.