OJEE 2018, the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, results have been announced by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee on 25 May 2018. The students can check the OJEE 2018 results on the official website www.ojee.nic.in. The result also provides the rank card of OJEE 2018. Candidates can log in and download the rank card.
Usha Devi, minister of skill development and technical education announced about OJEE 2018 results. The online counseling for the admissions will begin from June 2018, said Manish Tripathy chairman-in-charge, OJEE. The examination was conducted at 81 centers on May 21, 2018.
About OJEE Examination 2018
OJEE 2018 is conducted by the Odisha Entrance Examination Committee, according to Odisha Professional Educational Institute. The OJEE 2018 is the state level entrance examination for the admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree for various courses.
The OJEE 2018 will provides admission to undergraduate courses in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda and postgraduate courses like MBA, MCA, M Tech, M Plan M Arch and M Pharm for various universities, government colleges and self-funded institutes in Odisha.
Steps to check OJEE Result 2018 on the official website
- Open the official website- https://ojee.nic.in
- Click on the Rank Card- OJEE 2018
- Enter your roll number, date of birth, verification code.
- Click on Submit.
- Download Rank Card and you can take a print out.
You can also use the direct link – http://ojee.nic.in/ojeecouns/Candidate/RankCard.aspx
Candidates can also check their results by downloading the android app- OJEE 2018.
Outstanding performance in OJEE 2018
- Subhrajit Panda of Bhubaneswar became ranked top in MBA.
- Soumyabrata Banerjee of Hooghly in West Bengal topped in M Tech.
- Subham secured top rank in Pharmacy.
- Biplaba Samantaray topped in MCA.
- Bidisha Biswas secured top rank in M Pharm.
- Tanushree Behera integrated
- Bushra Khatun lateral entry into BTech.
- Zahid Akhtar lateral entry in MCA.
- KHitish PAttanaik lateral entry in BSc.
- Bikash Keshari Majhi leteral entry into Pharmacy.
- Satrushna Kumar Mohapatra in M arch.
- Ankita Panda in M Plan.
42,283 candidates appeared in OJEE 2018 examination and are allotted ranks held for 12 different streams. Merit list is prepared by the authorities according to the scores obtained in the OJEE 2018.
We keep you posted about the latest happening in OJEE 2018. Stay updated for more news related to counselling.
Share your views and comment in the section below.