NVS Recruitment 2019: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has issued the enrollment warning for the post of Principal, Post Graduate Teacher in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas and Assistant Commissioner, Assistant, Computer Operator in NVS HQ/Regional Office. The enrollment is to fill the empty seats for 251 educating and non-showing posts in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Competitors are asked for to check the official site, i.e., navodaya.gov.in for updates.
Look at the critical dates:
- The date of accommodation of the online application for NVS Recruitment 2019 starts on January 15, 2019.
- The last date to present the online application: February 14, 2019.
- The date of beginning of saving application expense: January 15, 2019.
- The end date to storing application expense: February 15, 2019.
- The conditional beginning date to download the Admit Card: March 10, 2019.
- The composed test starts in the most recent seven day stretch of March 2019.
The quantity of Vacant seats in the separate posts is as per the following:
- Principal (Group-A) – 25 seats
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A) – 3 seats
- Assistant (Group-C) – 2 seats
- Computer Operator (Group-C) – 3 seats
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 218 seats
Click Here: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Principal (Group-A) – Candidates must have a Master Degree from perceived college with somewhere around 50 percent checks in total; B Ed or comparable instructing degree.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A) – Candidates probably acquired a Graduation Degree from a perceived University; or hold closely resembling post all the time.
- Assistant/Computer Operator (Group-C) – Degree from a perceived Institution/University; Skill in word-handling and information passage with a one-year Computer Diploma from a perceived Institution is required.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with no less than 50 percent checks in total is important.
The Application Fee for the particular posts is as per the following:
- Principal-Rs.1500/ –
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration)- Rs. 1500/ –
- PGTs-Rs.1000/ –
- Assistant-Rs.800/ –
- Computer Operator-Rs.800/ –
Applicants will be shortlisted based on their execution in composed examination and meeting. Intrigued hopefuls can apply to the post through the online mode at the latest 14 February 2019. Competitors would then be able to take a printout of the application frame for future reference.