HMD Global has recently announced the global variant of the Nokia x6. This phone might make a debut, Nokia 6.1 plus moniker. Ahead of its launch, a report is surfacing that the Nokia X6 (6.1 Plus) might get launched in selected Asia Market next month.
Nokia X6 (6.1 Plus): In India next month?
The recent report has claimed that the Nokia X6 (6.1 Plus) worldwide release date has not been decided yet, but reports are surfacing that the new phone might be out in India in the month of August. Along with India, the phone will be launched in Malaysia also.
The sources have also revealed that there has been a delay in the launch of Nokia x6 due to the growing popularity and completion in the smartphone sector in China.
Nokia X6 (6.1 Plus) Price
- The Nokia X6 is expected to be priced at Rs 20,000 initially.
- If HMD features 6GB RAM in the phone then the starting price can be slightly above 20,000 in India.
- Nokia X6 is seen as the mark between Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 7 Plus
Nokia X6 (6.1 Plus) Features
- The Nokia X6 (6.1 Plus) – Nokia’s first Android smartphone
- Similar to several other Android smartphones launched this year.
- 8-inch IPS LCD display with 1080 x 2280 Full HD+ resolution and a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 layers protect the display
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636 14nm octa-core processor at 1.8 GHz with an Adreno 509 GPU.
- Three storage configurations – 4GB RAM + 32GB storage, 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, and 6GB RAM + 64GB storage.
- No dedicated microSD card slot
- Hybrid Dual-SIM slot for further expansion.
- 16MP RGB + 5MP monochrome dual-camera setup.
- HMD features 16MP primary sensor with a f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP secondary sensor is coupled with a f/2.2 aperture.
- The Nokia X6 (5.1 Plus) features a 16MP sensor on the front, coupled with a f/2.0 aperture for selfies and video calls,
- Face Unlock support on the front-facing camera
- Connectivity features – Wi-Fi 802,11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0 Low Energy, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, USB Type-C, and 4G VoLTE.
- 3060mAh capacity battery with support for Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging standard.
- Features a fingerprint sensor as well.
- Mounted on the back of the handset.
- The Nokia X6 (6.1 Plus) measures 147.2 x 71 x 8mm and weighs in at 153 grams.
- The smartphone runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box.
The Nokia has witnessed the good growth in China market. People are buying Nokia’s phone quickly and the stocks are running out in a very less time during the sale.
Nokia is expecting to see success in the Indian market as well with the launch of the new phone.
What do you think about this new phone? share your opinion in the comment section below.