As we all make New Year resolution, this year lets health include in your New Year resolution for 2019. Throughout the year since your birth, the heart is working very hard non-stop without taking leave even a single minute, so that you can live healthier and longer. This year present your heart below these gifts.
- Healthy diet: the First gift that would be precious for heart should be presented this year in 2019, which include the Mediterranean This Mediterranean diet will not only control your weight, but also manage your stress, and keep the heart healthy. Mediterranean diet includes whole grains, fishes, fruits, and vegetables.
- Maintain your weight: To maintain a healthy weight, many methods are available on the internet. Various types of exercises and diets, you can choose as per your taste to maintain the weight.
- Regular Exercises: As per American Heart Association the aerobic exercises from 35 to 50 minutes, three times of a week is better for the health of the heart. These exercises are also useful to manage stress. Aerobic exercises include cycling, jogging, brisk walking, running, and swimming.
- Stress Management: For the health of your heart, stress management is very useful for your heart health. To manage stress, you need to do things like yoga, meditation, and exercises.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking is no doubt, bad for heart health. As a substitution, E-cigarettes have become very famous but there is a little amount of nicotine so for a long run it has the same effects. If you have successfully quit the smoking, make sure to avoid second-hand
- Blood Pressure: Blood pressure is a pressure inside the blood vessels inside the body. When blood pressure inside the vessels are increased in the vessels, many major internal organs can be damaged which can lead to kidney failure or damage, heart failure or heart attack, brain stroke, visual issues, and many more.
To avoid high blood pressure, you should restrict salt intake in your diet. Along with these weight loss, and control on alcohol will be very helpful. The diet should include fruits, whole grains, vegetables, but not oil, salt, and sugar.
- Diabetes Diagnosis: Early Management and diagnosis of diabetes are very helpful to prevent the body from the disease complications. Excess Glucose in the blood increases atherosclerosis which results in heart strokes or attacks.
To know more about health don’t forget to visit our you tube channel Health Kaksha.
These Gifts are the perfect way to keep your heart healthy and best resolution for the New Year 2019.