A large group of dignitaries will pay tribute to Netaji at the Central Hall of Parliament. PM Narendra Modi will introduce the Subhash Chandra Bose exhibition hall at Red Fort in Delhi to check the event.
The exhibition hall on Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose and the Indian National Army features different antiques identified with Subhash Chandra Bose and INA.
The curios incorporate wooden seat and sword utilized by the pioneer, decorations, identifications, regalia and different antiques identified with the INA.
An official discharge stated, Mr. Modi will likewise visit the Yaad-e-Jallian Museum, which gives a genuine record of the Jallianwala Bagh massacre that occurred on April 13, 1919.
The exhibition hall additionally grandstands the chivalry, valor, and penances made by Indian troopers amid the World War-I.
The head administrator will likewise visit the Museum on 1857-India’s first war of Independence. The Museum on 1857-India’s first war of Independence depicts the chronicled story of 1857 war of freedom, displaying the valor and penances made by Indians amid the period.
Mr. Modi will likewise visit Drishyakala-Museum on Indian Art which features fine arts from sixteenth century till India’s freedom. Every one of these historical centers is situated at the Red Fort.
As a characteristic of regard to Netaji, the Center has named Ross Island in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands as Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Dweep. A hundred records identified with Netaji have been declassified by the Government of India.
There are some powerful quotes used by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose:
- One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.
- It is blood alone that can pay the price of freedom. Give me blood and I will give you freedom.
- Freedom is not given, it is taken.
- India is calling. Blood is calling to blood. Get up, we have no time to lose.
- No real change in history can be achieved by discussions.
- Forget not that the grossest crime is to compromise with injustice and wrong. Remember the eternal law: You must give if you want to get.
- Reality is, after all, too big for our frail understanding to fully comprehend. Nevertheless, we have to build our life on the theory which contains the maximum truth.
- Life loses half its interest if there is no struggle — if there are no risks to be taken.
- Men, money and material cannot by themselves bring victory or freedom. We must have the motive-power that will inspire us to brave deeds and heroic exploits.
- It is our duty to pay for our liberty with our own blood.
We welcome your comments if you have some unknown information about our national hero. This is a high time when youth have to recognize thoughts of Netaji for nation-building. Netaji’s thoughts about nation building are more relevant than ever before.