Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali has decided to make a debut in the telecom sector with a launch of Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM card in collaboration with BSNL
Patanjali is a known name in a consumer goods market. Patanjali is known for launching different products for the different consumer market. After trying their brand power in multiple sectors it has now decided to launch a SIM card with 2 GB data and other benefits.
Baba Ramdev’s ‘Swadeshi Samriddhi’ SIM Card- Offers
- Patanjali’s new SIM card will allow users to make unlimited calls both Local and STD.
- SIM card will come with 2GB data without any additional cost.
- 100 SMS service plan with a recharge of only Rs. 144.
- Initially, these benefits can be availed by the employees and people associated with Patanjali brand.
- After the launch of this card users using it can avail the discount of 10 percent on all the products.
- More interestingly this SIM card will also cover the health insurance of Rs 2.5 Lakh and Rs 5 Lakhs for life and medical insurance.
Commenting on the Launch Ramdev said, “There are five lakh counters of BSNL and from there people can soon get Patanjali swadeshi-samradhi card.”
Commenting on the SIM Card Sunil Garg, Chief General Manager, BSNL asserts “Patanjali’s plan is BSNL’s best plan. In Rs 144, one can make unlimited calls from any part of the country. We are giving 2 GB data pack, 100 SMSs. The members of the Patanjali has to just show their identity and there SIM will be activated soon after some paperwork.”
In 2017 Patanjali Group has reported 111 percent increase in its turnover to Rs. 10,561. Patanjali Auyurveda increased by 53, 7 percent with its net profit at Rs1.193.8 crore in last year March. The operations revenue grows up to 87.2 percent with Rs.9.122.2, According to filings with the Registrar of Companies (RoC) and data platform Tofler.
Although, Patanjali’s new SIM card Swadeshi Samriddhi is not yet made public but seeing the benefits it is offering it might turn out as next big thing in Telecom sector.
Do you Baba Ramdev’s SIM card can compete with the other major player in the telecom sector?
Share your view in the comment section below?