AP DSC Recruitment 2018: AP TRT and TET-cum-TRT 2018 Application process have got started. Candidates who successfully fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online by visiting the official website of Commissioner of Education, AP.
Candidates can also apply for vacant posts in School Education, Residential Schools, and Special Schools. The test will be conducted in the Computer-Based Test (CBT) form and selection will take place according to the test results.
- Online application process commences: November 1, 2018
- Last date to pay application fee: November 15, 2018
- Online application process concludes: November 16, 2018
- Candidates are advised to refer to the official information brochure for post-wise qualification requirement. While applying for the recruitment candidates should keep the following points in mind:
- The candidate must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications.
- The candidate must possess Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (or) other equivalent certificates recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate must possess Academic degrees of Universities recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- The candidate must have completed Teacher Education Courses recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- The candidate should have completed Distance Mode courses (wherever applicable) offered by Universities and Deemed Universities recognized by Joint Committee comprising University Grants Commission (UGC), Distance Education Council (DEC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and with jurisdiction to operate such courses in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- The lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 44 years.
Following are the steps which candidates need to follow in order to access the respective applications:
- Visit the official website for Commissioner of School Education: Click Here
- Click on the tab for Recruitment of Teachers.
- Click on the Payment Gateway link and make application fee payment. After that, the journal number will be generated.
- Go back to the recruitment page and click on the submit application link.
- Once the application gets done, take a print out for future purposes.
The AP TET and TRT examinations will begin on December 6, 2018, and will conclude on January 2, 2019. Candidates can check the detailed schedule for the exams in the official notification.