- Xiaomi Redmi 6A
- Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
The Redmi 6A finally goes on sale today over Amazon and Mi.com at 12 pm.
The Redmi 6A will be available in two variants:
- 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage, priced at Rs 5,999
- 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,999
The Redmi 6A features a 5.45-inches display and is powered by a Mediatek Helio A22 chipset.
Talking about the smartphone in terms of optics, the phone has a 13 MP single camera with an f/2.2 aperture on the rear and a 5 MP Selfie camera also with an f/2.2 aperture.
The 6A is packed in a 3,000 mAh battery and runs on Android Oreo 8.1- based MIUI 9.6. Moreover, you can unlock the phone using both Face Unlock and fingerprint scanner.
Looking in terms of connectivity, the Redmi 6A comes with 4G with support for VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, microUSB 2.0, and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
The phone is available in four colours those are:
- Rose Gold
Alongside the Redmi 6A, the Redmi 6 and Redmi 6 Pro were also launched.
The Redmi 6 was launched in two variants:
- 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage, priced at Rs 7,999
- 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage, priced at Rs 9,499
The Redmi 6 went on sale on 10 September over Flipkart and Mi.com and will be available next on 20 September.
The Redmi 6 Pro, on the other hand, was also launched in two variants:
- 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage, priced at Rs 10,999
- 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage, priced at Rs 12,999
Which handset are you thinking to buy form the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Series?
Let us know in the comments section below.
Stay Tuned, Stay Updated!