The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification for the 64th Combined Preliminary Service Examination 2018. The registration process for BPSC exam 2018 for the prelims will get start from today, August 3, 2018, and the process would close on August 20, 2018.
Students who are interested and eligible can apply online through the official website – bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC 64TH Combined Competitive Examination (PRELIMINARY) 2018:
Some Important Dates:
- Registration Starts – August 3, 2018
- Registration ends – August 20, 2018
- Online Payment begins – August 3, 2018
- Online Payment ends – August 24, 2018
- The online application process ends – August 31, 2018
The students who are applying for the exam can pay their examination fee through Credit/Debit Card, net banking or SBI Challan.
- General / OBC – Rs.600/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs.150/-
- Female Candidates (Bihar Dom.) – Rs.150/-
Qualification: A Candidate should be graduate or equivalent from any known and recognized institution or University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + 4,200/-
Steps to Apply only for BPSC Civil Services Prelims 2018
- Firstly, go to the official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Select “BPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2018”
- Candidate must ensure the eligibility before “Online Application”.
- Select “Online Application” to complete the form.
- Follow the prompts by clicking on the “Sign in” option.
- The number and password will be sent on your valid e-mail ID / Mobile No.
- Enter the essential details as per the guidelines and information sought.
- Enter the information in the “First Screen” tab and click on “Submit” button to proceed.
- Upload your Photo and Signature.
- Pay your application fee online.
- Take a print out for future purposes.
For more updates, stay tuned with us. For examination-related information, contact the commission’s office on working days on the number – 0612-2215795.