NCERT CEE Exam 2018 is expected to be released by authorities today on its official website ncert-cee.kar.nic.in.
NCERT CEE Exam 2018 was held in 35 cities all over the country in June 2018. The students who are interested in getting admission in course including BSc-BEd, BA BEd, MSc Ed, MEd, and BEd-MEd (Integrated) courses offered in the different Regional Institutes of Education (RIEs) attempts this exam.
NCERT CEE Exam 2018
The exam result, counseling process, admission process will all be published on the official website of the NCERT.
NCERT is likely to declare the result today, we advise you check the website frequently so that you don’t miss any important notification.
Steps to check NCERT CEE Examination Result 2018
- Open the official page of NCERT – ncert-cee.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link which says ‘CEE – 2018 B.Sc. B.Ed, B.A. B.Ed. and M.Sc. Ed, Results’
- You might find the different link for different stream results.
- Click on the desired link enter the required info like Username and password.
- Enter the given Security CAPTCHA and Login.
- Enter the enrolment number to view the result
- Save and take a Print Out of your result for further purpose.
The result of another course which will not be out today is likely to be announced on July 24, 2018
Seats available for B.Sc.B.Ed. course
- RIE Ajmer – Physical Science group no of seats – 50 and Biological Group no of seats- 50.
- RIE Bhubaneswar- Physical Science group no of seats – 50 and Biological Group no of seats- 50.
- RIE Bhopal- Physical Science group no of seats – 40 and Biological Group no of seats- 40.
- RIE Mysuru- Physical Science group no of seats – 40 and Biological Group no of seats- 40.
A total number of seats available in both course are 180 each. For more information on the
seat availability please check the official website of NCERT.
Stay tuned and stay connected with us we will update you on the latest info about NCERT CEE Exam 2018 result