Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018- Bank of Baroda has announced the recruitment process of probationary officers to fill in the 600 vacant post.
The probationary officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I via 9 months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course is the new update announced by the Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
Interested candidates can see all the updated and notification of the official website of Bank of Baroda bankofbaroda.co.in.
Bank of Baroda has declared that the last date of applying BOB Manipal PO post is 2 July 2018. Although, the authority has not yet finalized the exact date of examination the tentative of exam might be BOB Manipal PO course is 28 July 2018.
- 1 Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility criteria
- 1.1 Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 -Age limit
- 1.2 Click on the below link for more details about the PO vacancy
- 1.3 Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Application fees varying according to the categories
- 1.4 Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Total number of post available
- 1.5 Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 -Selection Procedure
- 1.6 About Baroda Manipal School of Banking
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for sitting in bank PO exam of Bank of Baroda Manipal is that student should be a graduate in any discipline with a minimum passing percentage of 55 %. A degree possessed should be from any university or college recognized by the Central Government of India.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 -Age limit
The candidate must be between the age of 20 to 28 years as on July 2, 2018. Other rules regarding the age relaxation are given on the official website.
Applicants are requested to see the official vacancy announcement advertisement on the official website of Bank of Baroda.
Steps to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officer Posts
- Click on the official website- bankofbaroda.co.in
- Look for ‘careers’ option on the top right-hand
- Click on the tab and then open on ‘Know more’ to read the details.
- Click on to start the registration process ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill in all the required details and follow the instruction to fill the application form.
- Complete the application process by paying the application
- Download the acknowledgment receipt and take the print out.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Application fees varying according to the categories
- General and OBC- Rs. 600 per applicant
- SC/ST/PWD category – Rs. 100 per applicant
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Total number of post available
- Total post- 600
- Unreserved – 303
- OBC – 162
- ST – 45
- SC – 90
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 -Selection Procedure
The selection will be done through online examination, and qualifying candidates will the go for GD, Group discussion, and an interview.
- The start date for applying- 12 June 2018
- Last date of applying- 2 July 2018
- Call letter download last date- 18 July 2018
- Tentative Examination date- 28 July 2018
About Baroda Manipal School of Banking
Bank of Baroda and Manipal Group have collaborated to set up the new banking school, Baroda Manipal School of Banking (BMSB). This institute will train young and bright minds to achieve a successful career in Banking in Bank of Baroda. After completing the program the student will be offered the reliable post of Probationary officers within the bank of Baroda.
Visit the official website for more details
Do you think other banks should also take up such initiatives of collaborating with banking schools?
Share your views in the comment section below and subscribe us for more updates.