- 1 Father’s Day 2018 – Honor your Father
- 1.1 Father’s Day Quotes 2018
- 1.2 Father’s Day Messages 2018
- 1.3 Father’s Day Gift Ideas 2018 – Top 10 gift ideas for Fathers
- 1.4 Father’s Day Poems 2018 – Let the poet within you emerge!
- 1.5 Father’s Day Images 2018
Father’s Day 2018 – Honor your Father
“Fathers are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventures, story-tellers, and singers of the song.” – Pam Brown
Wipe his tears with an exemplary collection of words, thoughtful thoughts, gifts, greetings, and much more. Father’s day will be celebrated on June 17th, 2018 and it is going to be the perfect time to show your father how much you love and care for him.
Go ahead, and tell him that he is making a difference in your life.
Father’s Day Quotes 2018
How about the idea of sharing thoughts of wise scholars and personalities with your father? We have assembled all the famous quotes so that you can dedicate the best words to your father which would surely melt his heart.
- “It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.” – Pope John XXIII
- “I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.” – Bartrand Hubbard
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” – Sigmund Freud
- “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” – Billy Graham, Christian Evangelist
- It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. – Johann Schille
- Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world. – Robert Orben
- “Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.” – Johann Schiller
- Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten. – Conrad Hall
- It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was. – Anne Sexton
- There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father. – Alison Lohman
Father’s Day Quotes From Daughter
- To a father growing old, Nothing is dearer than a daughter”- Euripides
- “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” – John Mayor
- “There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.” –John Gregory Brown
- People see Archie Bunker everywhere. Particularly girls; poor girls, rich girls, all kinds of girls are always coming up to me and telling me that Archie is just like their dad.”-Carroll O’Connor
- “It no longer bothers me that I may be constantly searching for father figures; by this time, I have found several and dearly enjoyed knowing them all.” –Alice Walker
Father’s Day Quotes from Son
- When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.
- Hi dad,
You are simply the best in the world- unrivaled and unbeatable.
What more can I say?
What more can I ask?
I already have you.
It’s more than enough.
I love you daddy
- It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge.
- I cannot Think of any need in Childhood as strong as the need for a fathers protection. Happy Fathers day Dad.
- Fathers day is important because besides being the day on which we honor dad, it’s the one day of the year that Brookstone does any business.
- A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms, even when his hands are empty.
Father’s Day Quotes from Wife
- You Give Our Children Someone To Admire, Respect, And Honor. You Are A Fantastic Dad. Happy Father’s Day To My Loving Husband!
- I Know Mom Will Agree With Me When I Say You’Re The Best Dad Around. I Wouldn’T Trade You For Any Other! Mom And I Are Lucky Girls.
- We Hope You Feel As Special Every Other Day Of The Year, As You Do Today! Happy Father’s Day To The Best Dad Out There! We Love You!
- Happy Father’s Day To The Man Who Always Knew Long Before I Did That All My Boyfriends Were Jerks. Thanks For Always Looking Out For Me.
- I Hope You Have A Special Day Today And That You Are Treated With All Of The Love, Respect, And Kindness That You Deserve. Happy Father’s Day!
- I Still Get Butterflies When I See You Interact With Our Children, Thank You For Being Such An Amazing Father And Husband. Happy Father’s Day!
- I Loved You When I Met You, Now That You Are The Father To Our Children; I Love You More Than Ever. Happy Father’s Day To The Best Dad And Husband
- You Are My Rock, My Sounding Board, The Love Of My Life, But Most Importantly You Are The Greatest Father To Our Children. Happy Father’s Day, I Love You.
Father’s Day Messages 2018
Father’s day is almost here and you must be fighting with the words to tell your father how much he means to you. Write a card or a Whatsaap text message and tell him that he is everything to you.
- “Dad, you are my hero and my role model. Thanks for being here for me and being a great example.”
- “Happy Father’s Day! You’re not just my father, but one of my closest friends.”
- “You’re my one and only dad, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you. Happy Father’s Day!”
- “You will never go out of style. Happy Father’s day to the coolest dad ever.”
- “The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Father’s Day!”
- “Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed. Everything you’ve taught me has stuck with me and I’m lucky to have a dad like you.”
- “Dad, you have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!”
- “There’s no possible way I could pay you back for all that you have done for me growing up, but I greatly appreciate all your hard work raising me. I wouldn’t be who I am today without you.”
- “For all the wonderful things you do that I might not always notice, thank you.”
- “It’s that time of year again when everyone tries to tell themselves that they had the best dad in the world. I really did have the best dad in the world, so they can’t be right.”
Father’s Day Gift Ideas 2018 – Top 10 gift ideas for Fathers
On this father’s day make your father surprise with your creative skills and also let him know that each effort matters. There are some exclusive ideas other than socks and ties which you generally gift him on his birthday or Anniversary. Gift him unique this time. Something personalized and the most creative.
- Revolving Wood Organizer – where he can easily arrange his essentials and other tools.
- Personalized Barley Pub Glasses – make his drink cooler.
- Monogram Wooden Watch – Because, Time is everything.
- Photo Canvas – let memories be on the wall.
- Letter on a glass block – letters on paper is too mainstream.
- Dad T-shirt –Remind him that he is ‘The Father’.
- Hidden message Sun-glass case – Tell him which you have preserved for quite long.
Father’s Day Poems 2018 – Let the poet within you emerge!
Father’s Day Poems “F” faithful.
“A” always there.
What Makes a Dad
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle’s flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it … Dad
My Dad and I
My dad and I-we think alike,
He knows just what I mean
Before I even say a word
He reads, well, in between.
My dad and I-we like to fish
Or build a model plane,
Or fix a broken chair or two
Or just a windowpane.
My dad and I-we know the score
Of every single game;
Sometimes he’s really busy, too
But he takes me just the same.
My dad and I-we go swimming too,
Each year and sometimes twice.
My dad and I-we do everything;
My dad-he’s really nice.
A little girl needs Daddy
For many, many things:
Like holding her high off the ground
Where the sunlight sings!
Like being the deep music
That tells her all is right
When she awakens frantic with
The terrors of the night.
Like being the great mountain
That rises in her heart
And shows her how she might get home
When all else falls apart.
Like giving her the love
That is her sea and air,
So diving deep or soaring high
She’ll always find him there.
Father’s Day Images 2018
Everything should be captured in a picture, whether it is a beautiful memory or words of wisdom which you wanted to convey to your father from long but, could not do it. Download the best pictures along with powerful words which can make your dad smile. Share them and show your love.
Father’s Day Images Free Download
Father’s Day Images for Whatsapp
Father’s Day images from daughter
Happy Father’s day images quotes
On this Father’s Day 2018, Give a Tribute to your father! Give a new meaning to your relationship and appreciate the efforts of your father with the exclusive collection of Images, Wallpapers, Poems, Quotes, Gift Ideas, and Messages.
Let us how you are going to celebrate your father’s day.
Make him the Showstopper!