The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education MSBSHE is planning to declare the Maharashtra Board Result 2018, Maharashtra HSC Result 2018 tomorrow. Board result will be uploaded on the official website mahresult.nic.in
The result of Maharashtra HSC Class 12 Science Result, Maharashtra HSC Class 12 Commerce, and Maharashtra HSC Class 12 Arts are likely to be available on the official website on May 26, 2018, from 1:00 PM onwards.
Education board of the state successfully conducted the Maharashtra Board HSC examination 2018 from February 21 to March 20, 2018. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) will now announce the result after almost a month and half of the exams.
Both Maharashtra HSC Result 2018 and Maharashtra HSC Class 12 Result 2018 can be availed from the official website. Check the details given on how to see and download your Maharashtra HSC Result 2018 from the website, http://mahresult.nic.in/.
In case of any changes to the date of Board result announcement, you can check the result portal, http://results.gov.in to find the exact date.
Steps to check Maharashtra HSC Result 2018
- Click here to go on the official website mahresult.nic.in to check your result
- Click on the link – MSBSHSEHSC Result 2018 or MSBSHSE Class 12 Result 2018
- Type in your enrolment number in the given space
- You have your result, download it and save it
- You can also directly print you Maharashtra HSC result from the official website.
In case you are unable to access the official website due to heavy traffic you can also request you class 12 board result via SMS service.
How to check result via SMS service
- Type MHHSC SPACE <Roll no.> and send it to
- In reply to which you get the link redirecting you to your mark sheet.
- You can download and save the mark sheet for further reference.
The state education board has also declared that it is planning to expel students who were caught taking help of unfair means during the HSC Class 12 exam.
These students can be expelled from writing the exam for 3 to 5 years. The punishment will depend on the severity of the case.
Board official has caught 58 student cheating during board exams this decision has been taken due to increasing case of cheating in exams in previous years.
As you wait for your result we will keep updating you on the all latest happening. Meanwhile, tell us your views about, what kind of punishment should be imposed on student caught cheating in exams?
Share in the comment section below