Most of the students are sure that constant feeling of stress and anxiety is normal if you are a part of college or university life. At the same time, it should be avoided at any cost, because stress and anxiety can truly destroy your academic career and actual career in the future. When you are influenced by a variety of stress factors and can’t deal with them properly, you can’t write quality papers and create well-thought-out assignments for your professors. Someone would say that young people should be able to cope with stress just because they are young, and they shouldn’t complain much because often they have fewer responsibilities in life than older people have. It is again far from the truth because stress is ruining for people of any age and knowing how to deal with that count increase life quality dramatically.
- 1 Have the Worst Case Scenarios In Your Head and a Plan B for Each of Them
- 2 Contact Academic Essay Writing Service When You Get Stuck
- 3 Become More Active
- 4 Drop All the Unnecessary Social Obligations: Simply Learn How to Say No
Have the Worst Case Scenarios In Your Head and a Plan B for Each of Them
The worst-case scenario has helped see that situation more clearly especially in stress. Often we overestimate negative factors and are afraid of the consequences.
- Write all the worst scenarios and scary ideas living in your head down.
- Define their probability.
- Define how important they are for your life.
- For those, both probable and important come up with realistic plan B.
Define the Matters You Can’t Influence Now and Focus on Something Else
We get used to being stressed. Making us stressed is actually an industry. Media and lots of specialists make money on making us anxious about matters we can do nothing about.
- Write down all, even the smallest anxieties you have, matters which make you stressed, afraid;
- Diversify them, decide which you can influence, and which you physically can’t. For example, you have constant headaches, you can consult a doctor. You are afraid of the possibility of a nuclear attack – you can do nothing to prevent it.
- Try to focus your attention on the list of things you can influence. Write down funny, but not humiliating comments to the list of your worries.
Contact Academic Essay Writing Service When You Get Stuck
We all need assistance from time to time, and often the only thing that will truly help to reduce your stress is contacting academic essay writing services with professionals.
- Find a quality service and get to know more about what it offers.
- Read Terms and Conditions.
- Gather all the details regarding your paper.
- Place your order in advance to save money.
Become More Active
Physical activity helps your body to reduce stress and produce “happy” hormones and neuromodulators.
- Count daily activity with the help of some free app;
- Add 20 minutes of walking to your daily routine;
- Plan physical activities which you consider being fun.
Drop All the Unnecessary Social Obligations: Simply Learn How to Say No
Often, we get stressed just because we promised too much to too many people or ourselves.
- Decide on your priorities.
- Make it clear to your environment that you are very busy right now and don’t want to get involved in extra activities.
- Try to reduce the number of decisions made out of perceived guilt and virtual obligations.
If simple methods of stress relief don’t work, and tips on meditating and yoga are simply too irritating, it may be a reason to reduce your activities to a minimum even if it means some losses and compromises. Your health is more important than anything and damaging it at a young age is not the best idea ever. Try to get more sleep, more fresh air, and less fast food or refined sugars that create mood swings. Don’t expect alcohol to be a solution, as it can only damage your psychological state more. Ask for assistance when you feel like it. Good luck!