IBPS would be conducting the Prelims for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I from August 11. Check out the important instructions for the examination and admit cards here.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS would be conducting the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I 2018 Prelims examinations from August 11, 12, and 18. The preliminary examination is the qualifier exam and if the candidates get through this exam would then have to give the mains exam.
It has been reported that the total number of 3,303 posts would be occupied to this year on the basis of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I 2018 recruitment.
IBPS RRB Officer I 2018 Preliminary Examination – Important Details
Check all the important information regarding the examination on the official website – ibps.in.
- Applicants must ensure that they have gone through the Admit Card carefully. All the details like – Date, time, venue of the preliminary examination is mentioned on the admit card.
- Applicants must reach the venue 30 minutes before. If a student reached late will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Appearing to the examination hall without the admit card or call letter is strictly prohibited. Under no circumstances would a candidate be allowed without his /her admit card.
- Candidates need to carry a printed copy of valid photo identity card as well as the original photo identity card.
- Valid ID Cards include PAN Card/Passport/Permanent Driving License/Voter’s Card with photograph/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead /Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Aadhar/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph /Employee ID in original/Bar Council Identity card with photograph.
- It is important to note that no Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will be entertained. Candidates who do not carry a valid Photo ID will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any suspicious items. Mobile devices, cameras, calculators, I-watch, books, notebooks or any other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates are restricted to wear heavy jewelry in the examination hall. All candidates are advised to cooperate with the invigilators and officers and duty.
It is also advised that the candidates who are appearing for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Preliminary Examination 2018 must go through the handout available on the official website ibps.in.
We wish all the best to all the students!