Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced the marks scheme for section-wise marks distribution for the 1st part of the exam for the recruitment of ALP and Technician. The exam will be a computer-based test
RRB Recruitment 2018 -Examination Pattern
The RRB exam will be conducted on August 9, 2018. The examination paper will have 4 sections and the duration is given to the candidates will be of an hour duration. A total number of questions in the examination will be 75.
RRB Group C, D Exam 2018: Section-Wise
- Mathematics: 20 questions
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 25 questions
- General Science: 20 questions
- General awareness and Current Affairs: 10 questions
The official notification released by RRB on the official website has also informed students that the section-wise distribution of marks is subject to change. There can be few more changes in the final paper for the examination
RRB Recruitment 2018 Examination- Mock Test
RRB will also be publishing mock test link on its official website today. The link of the mock test will be available on the regional website of RRB as well.
The mock test released by the RRB will help candidates to get the better idea and understanding of the examination pattern and other things about the examination, it will clear confusion about the examination pattern.
The Railway Recruitment Board- Vacancy Notification
More than 2 crore candidates have applied for the 90,000 post opening in group C and group D posts and for another 9,500 post openings in the Railway Protection Force (RPF).
Around fifty lakh online applications were have been received for the post of assistant loco pilots and technicians.
The Railway Recruitment Board has released the notification for 26,502 loco pilot and technicians posts vacancies and 62,907 Group D posts vacancies earlier this year
As informed on the official website the candidates can check their city and dates of ALP & Technicians exam on the authorized website from 11.30 pm onwards today.
For Group C exam, selection basis
- Selection will be done through Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The qualified ones will be undergoing Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- The question papers will be provided in 15 different languages.
- Languages includes Hindi, English, Urdu, Bengali, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Assamese, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Tamil and Telugu to ensure opportunities for candidates across India.
- Those who have opted for ALP and qualified in the second stage CBT will have to undergo computer based aptitude test (AT).
For Group D exam, selection basis
- Selection will be done on the basis of a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The qualified ones will then have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
The Railway spokesperson had also said that “the candidates should refer to the official websites of Railway Recruitment Boards for all relevant information and not fall prey to the messages circulated on social media. They need to be beware of touts and job racketeers as the Railways recruit only on merit and the names of all shortlisted candidates will be published on the official websites of RRBs”