SBI Clerk pre result 2018: The State Bank of India has announced the results of the clerk preliminary examinations 2018. All those who had appeared in the exam for the post of Customer Support and Sales can now check their results on the official website, sbi.co.in/careers.
The admit card for the main SBI Clerk exam 2018 will be soon made available on the official website of SBI.
SBI Clerk Pre result 2018
The State Bank of India had conducted the SBI Clerk prelims examination 2018, to appoint Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in clerical cadre to fill 8,301 vacant posts.
- Steps to check SBI Clerk result 2018
- Open the official page of SBI
- Click on the ‘careers’ tab on the main page.
- See the SBI clerk pre result on the page and click on it.
- Enter the required information like enrolment no and date of birth.
- Now you can see the result in the PDF with qualified roll numbers.
- Save and download the result and take the print out.
SBI Clerk Mains 2018 syllabus
The paper main examination will comprise of 4 sections- General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
- General/Financial Awareness: 50 questions of 50 marks in 35 minutes.
- General English: 40 questions of 40 marks in 35 minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 questions of 50 marks in 45 minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 50 questions of 60 marks in 45 minutes
The mains examination of SBI Clerk result 2018 will be held in August 2018. The question paper of mains examination will be objective, there will also be one section of General English, and it will be bilingual that is English and Hindi.
There will also be a negative marking in the objective section for every wrong answered marked. Negative marking ¼ of marks will be subtracted for each question wrongly answered.
Stay connected to use for more updates on SBI clerk mains examination 2018.