The Indian telecom market is becoming more competitive with each passing day. Operators are trying their best to keep up with the competition and satisfying their customers at the same time.
The telecom operators are launching new offers and discount on both postpaid and prepaid services frequently. Operators have released a number of benefit plans for postpaid customers.
The declining prices are making it hard for telecom operators to grab a market. To keep up with it all of them are releasing economical post-paid plans for users.
Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance Jio, and Idea have rolled out or updated the postpaid plans with unlimited calling and data benefits.
We have listed below some of the cheapest postpaid plans under Rs. 400 by Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance Jio, and Idea.
Reliance Jio’s Rs. 199 postpaid plan:
- Reliance Jio offers unlimited calling
- 25 GB of data per month.
- After the consumption of 25 GB, charges of Rs. 20 per GB will be paid by customers.
- Offers complimentary subscription of Jio apps and 100 SMSes per day.
Airtel’s Rs. 399 postpaid plan:
- Airtel offers unlimited calling.
- 20 GB 3G/4G data per month with rollover facility.
- Rollover facility, allows customers to carry forward the unused data in a billing cycle to the next one.
- Offers subscription of Wynk Music with the plan
Vodafone’s Rs. 399 postpaid plan:
- Vodafone offers unlimited calling.
- 40 GB of data with data rollover facility of up to 200 GB.
- Comes with bill guarantee.
- Subscribers will get guaranteed lowest bill for usage on postpaid plan.
- Free subscription to Vodafone Play, Amazon Prime for one year.
- Also offers coupons worth Rs. 399 every month.
Idea’s Rs. 389 postpaid plan:
- Idea offers unlimited calling.
- 20 GB data per month with carrying forward facility.
- Users also get 3,000 SMSes and ‘Nirvana Benefits’ along with this plan.
All these interesting and cheap plans surely make the calling and data usage cheaper so chose the best one.