BHEL has commenced its recruitment process for 2018. The company aims to fill in the 74 vacant post of Engineer and Supervisor before 21 July 2018
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited BHLE, Bengaluru has made the announcement on its official website, bhel.com. The company will be selecting candidates for 1 to 2 years of fixed tenure.
If you are interested in the job apply before 21 July 2018 and see if you get through the procedure.
- 1 Step to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 What is the application fees for BHEL 2018 recruitment Application Form?
- 1.2 How many vacancies are there in each stream?
- 1.3 BHEL Recruitment 2018- Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 BHEL Recruitment 2018- Age Limit
- 1.5 BHEL Recruitment 2018- Pay Scale
- 1.6 BHEL Recruitment 2018- Selection Process
- 1.7 BHEL Recruitment 2018- Important Dates
Step to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2018
- Click on the official website– bhel.com.
- You will see the new announcement on the left-hand side of the page,
- Tap on ‘Current job opening’
- Next to apply click on ‘apply’ button given under Apply’ under ‘Recruitment of Project Engineer and Supervisor on Fixed Tenure basis for EDN/ ISG Bangalore’
- See the option of apply online and select the post you want to apply for
- Accept term and condition and you will be given the application form to fill.
- Fill in all the correct details which include, personal info, academic qualification, employment record and likewise.
- Upload all the required documents and photographs.
- Submit the fees online to complete the procedure.
- Now save the confirmation page, download and take the print out of both Fees receipt and confirmation page.
- Neatly place these 2 things in an envelope. Write your details and send it to the given address.
- Address- AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru, 560026.
What is the application fees for BHEL 2018 recruitment Application Form?
Application fees varies depending on the category you belong to. We have listed below the fees amount.
- Fees for Unreserved / OBC Category is Rs.200
- Candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD Category can apply free of cost by providing the proof of their category.
How many vacancies are there in each stream?
- Engineer – Electrical – 5
- Engineer – Civil – 6
- Engineer – Mechanical – 6
- Supervisor – Electrical – 22
- Supervisor – Civil – 8
- Supervisor – Mechanical – 4
- Engineer – Electrical – 10
- Engineer – Civil – 3
- Engineer – Mechanical – 10
In total 74 posts will be filled through this recruitment process.
BHEL Recruitment 2018- Eligibility Criteria
For Project Engineers Post
The candidates must have a degree of BE/BTech in Electrical/Electronics / Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Mechanical with minimum 60% marks as total GPA of all years from recognized University/ Institution.
For Supervisor Post
The applicants must have Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/Mechanical / Civil with minimum 60% marks as total GPA of all the years/ semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
For detail information please check the official website of BHEL and see the advertisement with more details.
We will also advise you to download the application form from the official website only- career.bheledn.co.in
BHEL Recruitment 2018- Age Limit
The age of the applicants applying for any of the posts must not be more than 33 years as on 1st July 2018.
Age relaxation rules are given in certain category please read details on the official website.
BHEL Recruitment 2018- Pay Scale
For Project Engineers Post – The recruited candidates will be paid Rs.56,580 on monthly basis.
For Supervisor Post – The recruited candidates will be paid Rs.28,180 on monthly basis.
BHEL Recruitment 2018- Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for both vacant posts will be done on the basis of Personal Interview.
BHEL Recruitment 2018- Important Dates
- Start date of Online Application – 2nd July 2018
- Last date of Online Application – 21st July 2018
- Last day to send the receipt of hard copy of Online Submitted application – 26th July 2018
- Last day to send the receipt of hard copy of Online Submitted application from backward areas – 31st July 2018
Selected candidates will be posted to work in their expert field at locations including Project sites at Wanakbori, Suratgarh, Bhadradri, Kothagudem, North Karanpura and Nagarnar.
We will keep you updated on the other information about BHEL recruitment 2018. Stay connected to us and write to us for any query.