The Joint CSIR has released the UGC NET 2018 admit card on cbsenet.nic.in. The candidates who have registered themselves to give examination of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and/ or Assistant Professorship, can check the admit card on the official website. The CSIR NET 2018 exam is scheduled to be conducted on 8 July, 2018.
CSIR UGC NET 2018 admit card
University Grants Commission, UGC has released the National Eligibility Test, NET admit card 2018 today. NET examination is conducted by CBSE on behalf of UGC to determine the eligibility of the Indian candidates for the post of Junior Research fellowship or Assistant Professor in Indian Universities and Colleges.
The qualified candidates can pursue research, PhD in post-graduation, and are also eligible for the post of Assistant Professor. CBSE has revised the examination pattern and the eligibility criteria. It has also increased the maximum age limit by 2 years for the Junior Research Fellowship.
Then UGC Net examination will comprise of two papers discussed below-
- Paper I consists of 50 compulsory questions, carrying two marks each. Paper, I will be of 100 marks. The paper has to be completed in 1 hour.
- Paper II consists of 100 compulsory questions, carrying two marks each. Paper II will be of 200 marks. The paper has to be completed in 2 hours.
Steps to download the CSIR UGC admit card are given below-
- Get your laptop or the smartphone and open the browser.
- Enter the official website address in the URL tab- nic.in
- Click on the Admit Card NET July 2018 tab, at the end of the page. It will redirect your webpage to the new admit card download portal. Enter application number, password, and security pin.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen. You can save it or you can also take a print out of it.
The admit card will be required for the entrance at the examination center.
We wish you “All the Best” for the CSIR UGC NET 2018 examinations. Hope you have a bright future.