NEW DELHI: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) will Announce its Matric (Class 10) Results on Tuesday, June 26, 2018.
Bihar Board class 10 results will be announced at Board’s Committee Hall at 11:30 am on June 26, 2018, and later it will be posted on the official website biharboard.ac.in
The BSEB result will be announced by the state education minister Krishna Nandan Prasad Verma. On this occasion, the principal secretary, education department, R K Mahajan and president of Bihar School Examination Board Anand Kishore will be present.
Around 17.6 lakh students appeared for the Class X exam, regulated by BSEB from February 21 to 28. Total 448 students were prohibited from the examination for wrongdoing and 93 examinees were caught for writing papers for the others.
Steps to Check BSEB Board Class 10 Result 2018
- Visit the BSEB official website: biharboard.ac.in
- As you will redirect on the homepage, tap on the link that says “BSEB Board Class 10 Results”.
- A new page will reload on your screen.
- Fill your correct Class 10 roll no. and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Once you are done with filling all the details, tap the submit button, your BSEB Board Class 10 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download your BSEB Board Class 10 result and print it for future reference.
Bihar Board 10th Result 2018: Missing Copies
The Patna police on Tuesday detained SS Girl’s Senior Secondary School principal Pramod Kumar Shrivastava from Bihar School Examination Board’s (BSEB) HQ office in Patna after thousands of answer copies have gone missing from one of the evaluation Centre in Gopalganj.
However, the BSEB in a statement said that the missing answer copies would not at all affect the airing results, as the copies were stored in the strong room of evaluation Center after marks were allocated to students in their mark sheets.
The board also confirms that the missing answer copies will not at all influence the top ten rank holder’s results. Meanwhile, the board has asked the Gopalganj’s DM and SP to investigate the matter and to take strict action against the culprit.
Check out your result and let us know in the comment section below.
All the Best for your upcoming results, till then;
Stay Tuned, Stay Updated!