The State Bank of India will be conducting the Probationary Officer exam on July 1, 7 and 8 2018.
The SBI PO exam is one the most premier exam and lakhs of student appear for it every year. The State Bank of India might release the admit card for the SBI PO 2018 prelims exam today.
- 1 SBI PO 2018 Admit Cards- Available on Sbi.Co.In
SBI PO 2018 Admit Cards- Available on Sbi.Co.In
The applicant can download their SBI PO 2018 admit card from the official website sbi.co.in.
Step to Download SBI PO 2018 admit card from the official website
- Open the official website- sbi.co.in and log-in.
- Click on the option ‘careers’ or click here sbi.co.in-careers.
- Click on PO admit card 2018 or hall ticket.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Enter your roll number, registration number, date of birth and other required details.
- Submit everything.
- Now you have you admit card.
- Save and download, take the print out and keep safe.
SBI PO 2018– 2000 total vacancy of PO
This year SBI had announced the total vacancy of 2000 post for Probationary Officer and number of student have filled the examination form.
Carry your admit cards to the examination center without which you will not be allowed inside the examination center. Candidate will be required to bring the photo ID proof like Adhar card/ pan card/passport/Driving license/Bank Passbook with duly attested photo/ Voter’s ID/ ID card given by school or college along with the admit card. Students will be asked to submit the ID proof during the examination.
SBI PO 2018 Examination- Acquaint yourself booklet
SBI will also be uploading Acquaint yourself booklet beside the admit card of SBI PO prelims exam.
- The Acquaint yourself booklet will give the complete information about the recruitment procedure and other related information about Probationary Officer’ recruitment exam.
- The booklet describes how a candidate can take the online exam easily and what kind of questions can be asked in the entrance exam.
- It will answer all the frequently asked question about SBI PO examination including prelims, mains, GD, and interviews
SBI PO 2018 Exam – Selection process
- Preliminary entrance Exam
- If selected in prelims then, Main Entrance Exam
- If qualified mains then, Group Discussion and Interview.
The final round is expected to be held in the months of September and October.
SBI PO 2018 Exam – Examination paper Criteria
The prelims exam of SBI for PO comprises of objective questions with a section of English, reasoning ability, and Quantitative Aptitude. The duration of the SBI PO prelims paper will be for 1 hours. Candidates will be marked out of 100.
SBI PO 2018 Exam- Important Dates
- The result of Preliminary entrance Exam – July 15, 2018
- Main entrance Exam, online- August 8, 2018
- The result of Main Exam- August 20, 2018
- GD and interview- September 24 to October 12, 2018
- The result of GD and interview- November 1, 2018
These dates are subject to change so stay tuned for more updates.
State bank of India is one the most premier public sector bank of India. With its number branches in both rural and to urban setting across the country, the bank open number of vacancy every year for new recruitment.
Get you to admit card now and achieve your dreams. Subscribe us for more updates on SBI PO examination 2018.