JAC 10th Result 2018 – Jharkhand Academic Council or JAC announced the result of Class 10th. The JAC declares the 10th result on the official website of JAC at jac.nic.in, jac.jharkhand.gov.in and jacresults.com. The Chairperson of the JAC Arvind Prasad Singh confirmed about the timings of the result to the Hindustan Times. When the formal announcement of the result will be done then the result will be uploaded on the official website of the JAC.
JAC 10th Result 2018
In this year a total number of 431,734 students register their-self for the matric exams in Jharkhand. The exam was held on the 954 different centers in the Jharkhand. The last exam, was conducted on the 21 March 2018.
Another official website of the Jharkhand results is jharresults.nic.in. Students can also check their result on this website. Students can also check their result on the third party websites like examresults.net and indiaresults.com. Previously when the result of 12th class is declared, 67.49% students are from the Commerce Stream and the 48.34% students are from the Science stream who cleared the exam.
How to get your JAC Board Class 10 Result 2018:
If you are one of the students eagerly waiting to check your JAC Board Class 10 Result 2018, you can check it on the official website of the JAC Board – jac.nic.in.
- Keep handy your JAC Board Class 10 admit card or your Roll No.
- Open the official website of the JAC Board – jac.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the Board, you will see a link – “JAC Board Class 10 results“, click on it
- It will redirect you to a new page where you need to enter your JAC Board Class 10 roll no. and other required details
- Once you click submit, your JAC Board Class 10 result will be visible on the screen.
- You can download your JAC Board Class 10 result and print it for further reference.
District wise pass percentage
- East Singhbhum-68.23%
- West Singhbhum-56.06%
Hit the bell icon and get ringed by the latest update.