VIVO Indian Premier League 2018 or VIVO IPL is world’s most awaited Twenty-20 tournament started on 7 April 2018 at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings. Total of 60 matches was played at nine venues in 51 days. The VIVO IPL 2018 finale held between Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad.
VIVO Indian Premier League 2018 Titles – VIVO IPL 2018 Winners
List of Awardees at VIVO IPL 2018
- Man of the Match– Shane Watson- Shane Watson enumerate 117 runs in 57 balls, making his fourth IPL hundred, setting the highest individual score in IPL final.
- Emerging players of the Season– Rishabh Pant- Rishabh Pant scored 684, second highest run in the tournament in 14matches
- Perfect Catch of the season– Trent Boult- Trent Boult was awarded the perfect catch of the season for his outstanding back-peddling catch to get Virat Kohli out.
- Stylish Player of the season– Rishabh Pants- Rishabh Pant, Delhi Daredevils wicket-keeper-batsman holds the record for 68- hours, 37- sixes, and the highest score of unbeaten 128 against SRH.
- Purple Cap– Andrew Tye- Andrew Tye took 24 wickets from 14 matches.
- Orange Cap– Kane Williamson- Kane Williamson scored 735 runs from 17 matches.
- Most Valuable Player– Sunil Narine- Sunil Narine took 357 runs and 17 wickets from 16 matches.
- Super Striker of the Season– Sunil Narine- Sunil Narine showed excellent batting skills in this IPL season.
- Fairplay Award– Mumbai Indians Mumbai Indians played fair but could make out to be fifth in the IPL 2018.
- Pitch and Ground Award– Cricket Association of Bengal- Cricket Association of Bengal hosted seven matches or more, so it received Pitch and Ground Award.
- Pitch And Ground Award– Punjab Cricket Association –Punjab Cricket Association received the pitch and ground award for hosting less than seven matches.
The VIVO IPL 2018 or VIVO Indian Premier League 2018 concluded with Chennai Super Kings winning over Sunrisers Hyderabad by 8 wickets to lift their third IPL trophy.
Do you think all of these awards were justified? Tell us in the comment section below