Microsoft has recently partnered with CBSE to provide class 10 and 12 board exam result offline to students. This move will help the student to check CBSE board exam result offline through other means. Microsoft collaborated with bing.com last year to display board result on their web page.
Microsoft Collaborates with CBSE for Offline Results
Microsoft will enable the student to receive result through an app called SMS Organizer. This app can be downloaded from Google Play store on Android phone. SMA organize- Clean, blocker, reminders and backup and is compatible with Android OS.
The CBSE Class 12 result which is declared today on the official website of the CBSE – cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in can be accessed online. However, SMS Organizer makes it simple and easy to get the result even if you are not online or can’t access the Internet.
Steps to use SMS Organizer:
- All students have to do is download this app and register on it.
- Download SMS Organizer for Android on your smartphone.
- Pre-register in the app.
- Fill in the required details like enrolment number, school code, date of birth, name etc.
- As soon as your board result is declared you will get the notification
- Click on the notification and you can view mark sheet
- You can save and download the CBSE board result for the future reference.
It is the easiest way to check your result when you don’t have net connectivity. This feature will be live for a limited duration so make sure you pre-register on the app in advance.
The idea behind this app is to keep the student away from wasting time on portals and not getting result due to heavy page traffic.
Tell us about your experience of using the SMS organizer. Rate it on the basis of how user-friendly this app is.
Share your experience in the comment section below and also stay tuned for the latest update of CBSE Class 12 Result.