Manipur Class 10th Result 2018 was announced by The Board of Secondary Education of Manipur BSEM. High School Leaving Certificate Examination, HSLC Result is now available on the official website of the state education board bsem.nic.in.
Manipur Class 10th Result 2018
Manipur HSLC Class 10 board result was uploaded on the official website on May 25, 2018, at 6 PM. Students can easily access their class 10 board result on Manipur state education website.
Steps to Check Manipur HSLC Result on the official Website
- Click here to open the official website manresults.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the official website
- You will find a link there “High School Leaving Certificate Examination 2018“
- Click on the given link
- It will take you the other web page nic.in/hslc/index.htm
- Now enter your enrollment number and press submit.
- You have your result, you can download and save it for future reference.
- Or you can take a direct print out of it.
Manipur HSLC Class 10 Board Result
- Around 61,000 students appeared for class 10 board exam this year, the exam was held from March 17 to April 4, 2018. The overall passing percentage is recorded at 66.70%
- This year around 17014 regular male students appeared for the HSLC board exam, out of which 13417 cleared the class 10 exam. Passing percentage of regular boys remained 78.85%
- Around 16460 female students appeared for class 10 board exam, out of which 12354 managed to pass the HSLC exam. Passing percentage of regular girls remained 74.70%
- Yaiphabi Mayegngbam is the state topper scoring 95.5% marks. second topper, Surajkanta Irengham score 95.33 % marks. Both state stopper is, long to Imphal.
- Students are given the 15 days grace period to apply for re-evaluation or rechecking.
It is advisable to check you HSLC result through above link as it the link official website. Checking the result from any third party link can give you the wrong result.
We congratulate all the student who has cleared their class 10 exam.
Share with us your future study plan and which stream you would like to study in class 12.
Write in the comment section below.